Pick Of The Week Terms and Conditions
Promoter – Easyodds.com Limited
1. By entering the competition, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms & conditions and by the decisions of Easyodds.com, which are final in all matters relating to the prize draw. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
2. The term 'pick' is defined as your prediction as to the outcome of your chosen market.
3. To participate, users must provide at least one pick for one week of the competition. The closing date of the market selected for the pick will determine which week the pick is entered into. If more than one 'pick' is provided in one week, Easyodds.com will take your first pick as your entry in the competition. The weeks are broken down as follows:Week 1 - Monday 7th January 2013 to Sunday 13th January 2013
Week 2 - Monday 14th January 2013 to Sunday 20th January 2013
Week 3 - Monday 21th January 2013 to Sunday 27th January 2013
Week 4 - Monday 28st January 2013 to Sunday 03rd February 2013
So for example, entrants on week one will have to send their pick 20th January 2013 and the result of the market has to have concluded by the same time.
4. Participants must send their picks to the Twitter account @easy_odds and include the hash tag #potw. Easyodds.com reserves the right to withhold entry to the competition if these criteria are not adhered to or if it is unclear what 'pick' you have chosen.
5. All picks selected must be applicable to a market on skybet.com.
6. A leaderboard will be provided, on a weekly basis and to the best of our ability, on: http://potw.easyodds.com.
7. The Pick Of The Week leaderboard is determined by the Skybet odds at the time the user submits his pick to a £10 stake.
8. At the end of the competition, the participant in first place on the overall leaderboard will win a Google Chromebook laptop, second place will win a Nexus 7 tablet, third place will win a Samsung Galaxy Y mobile phone, all provided by Skybet. If more than one participant is level on the leaderboard in a winning position at the end of the competition, the winner will be determined by the biggest price single winner selected by the participants in question throughout the competition. In the event of a tie after this scenario, the winner will be the first entry drawn at random by an independent person.
9. Users must have a Skybet account to enter the competition. Existing Skybet users are required to submit their Skybet username to Easyodds.com for purposes of confirmation. Users without a Skybet account can register at potw.easyodds.com and automatically enter into the competition. Easyodds.com reserves the right to withhold or cancel entry into the competition if a user fails to prove that they have a valid Skybet account.
10. Users must have a validated Skybet account to win any of the prizes in this competition.
11. Easyodds.com reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal value if, due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, the stated prize is no longer available. No cash or other alternatives to the first prize are available.
12. Entries must be received by 23:30 hrs on the closing date of the week in question in order to qualify for that week's prizes.
13. The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Easyodds.com their immediate families or anyone else professionally connected with the competition.
14. The winner may be asked to cooperate with Easyodds.com for publicity purposes if so required.
15. Easyodds.com has the right to disqualify any entry not made in accordance with these terms and conditions. Third party or bulk entries will be excluded from the draw. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received by the Promoter.
16. Easyodds.com will not be responsible for the non-inclusion of entries as a result of technical failures or otherwise, including any such failure which is within the control of Easyodds.com. Proof of submission of entry is not proof of receipt of entry.
17. In the event that Easyodds.com (having used its reasonable endeavours to do so) is unable to contact you within a reasonable period of the draw then Easyodds.com reserves the right to draw another winner.
18. Easyodds.com's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Easyodds.com accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damage suffered through acceptance of the prize or entry into the prize draw.
To the full extent permitted by law Easyodds.com will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this promotion beyond its reasonable control.
21. The promoter is Easyodds.com Limited. Registered office: 4th Floor, 12 Great Newport Street, London, WC2H 7JD. Registered in England and Wales No. 3932283.